Ah! I have deleted the file. How can I recover those important data, apps, images or videos? Is there any free data recovery apps? The mistake happens as we are human. But there is an easy and convenient solution too. And the solution is Data Recovery Apps.
Data Recovery App prevails the most retrieving functions among all apps. It helps us to recover deleted files. Thus, we can use this app as a phone data recovery or recover our lost files or media files easily. Whatever we have deleted or maybe lost by Anyhow, we have the recovery tools. And that recovery tool is data recovery apps. Here, I am going to let you know about the Top 10 Best Data Recovery Apps.
The dumpster is the leading data recovery app for you. Accidentally, if you delete files and images from your smart devices, you can effortlessly undelete and restore data for free. This easy data recovery app lets you the freedom to make mistakes like deleting your media files or data. You can protect your deleted memories. So, don’t just trash your media files, you are free to recycle them.
Features of Dumpster:
- Recover lost files- instantly you can undelete images or files
- Increase storage space- free up your device from unused apps or files
- Auto clean option, premium cloud storage
- Undelete photos- regain your deleted songs, videos, images etc and restore them
- Seamless retrieval of disk files. You can magically recover deleted files free
- Privacy protection by this you can lock screen to ensure deleted files remain safe
Super Backup and Restore is one of the fastest data backup and recovery tools on Android devices. It helps to retrieve applications, contacts, bookmarks, text messages, call history, calendars to your SD card or Google Drive. And you can enjoy the freedom of never losing any data from your device.
Features of Super Backup:
- Backup and Restore- backup your apps, files, call logs, calendars, and much more
- Foreign Languages- about 10 languages like Arabic, Polish, Russian, Korean, and so on
- Super fast data recovery within 1 minute
- Find your file easily and restore them without a hitch
- Automatic scheduled backup to your signed in Google Drive account
- Data recovery app showing last backup time with details
Want to have a powerful data recovery tool? Then download DigDeep and you can search your internal storage/ SD card undelete files easily. Get rid of your mistake and regain accidentally deleted files. With this file recovery tool search your folders, pictures for scrolling and viewing. This app is your last hope for recovering deleted photos from your external storage.
Features of DigDeep:
- Recover photos- your last chance for retrieving your deleted photos
- Friendly UI design and it’s very easy to use
- No need to root the device
- Recover all images types
- Nice and user-friendly recovery features which are fast and reliable
SanDisk Memory Zone helps to view and manage all your data in one place. You can move files easily between memory to cloud to free up space. Backup your photos, videos to recover easily and automatically. Enjoy the feature of relocating all your photos into a safe place that you can undelete free.
Features of SanDisk:
- Backup everything- reduce the chance of losing files
- Well file management between internal and external memory storage
- Cloud storage- if you have deleted files you can get back it from the cloud space
- View, move, copy, delete and backup your files to recover easily
- Online data recovery as well as offline features to view and manage your files
Restore Image is super easy to use. You can just select the files/folders and tap to restore button to recover files. Excellent free file recovery app to use full features. You can download only this app.to use it as a photo recovery tool. You don’t need to go for any other app for recover your data.
Features of Restore Image:
- Image Restoration- restore all types of images like-PNG, JPG, JPEG etc.
- No requires of rooting the device
- Images are restored instantly and certainly
- Free file recovery app
- No need of PC, rooting, recovery knowledge, or Backup data
- Super easy to recover deleted files and find you deleted files certainly, instantly
Undelete Recover Files & Data lets you scan and get back deleted files from memory card. This app doesn’t hassle you to Root the device. It’s a very good disk recovery app to view the long-gone images or files. You will find all form of pictures, all types of data, including SMS, call logs and Viber or WhatsApp conversations. Also, this free disk recovery app support shred and secure delete.
Features of Undelete:
- Deep Scanning- it heuristically scans for files like MP, JPEG/JPG, PNG, MNG, JNG, GIF, MP4, OGM, WAV, SXD, SXI, SXC, SXW, ODT, FLAC, AMR, MP4A, AVI, MKV, MP3, OGG, PDF, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, ZIP, JAR, APK, ODG, ODS, ODP and so on
- Data scanning for SMS applications like WhatsApp or Viber
- Google Drive or Dropbox upload
- Shred/secure delete to remove files permanently
- system-wide Share menu to securely erase files directly through any other app, for example by opening the gallery, selecting many images, pressing the Share button and selecting Secure delete
Deleted Photo Recovery prevails you to restore your lost photos from memory card. By mistake, if you have deleted files, this is the right place for you. Through some easy steps, you can restore them back to your phone memory storage. So, deleted photo restore is available for you from now on.
Features of Deleted:
- Nice and cool design/interface
- Fast and superb file recovery tool
- No Root required
- Photo recovery app works fast and easy. It shows your gallery and if you look through you can find deleted photos. Then, just click each photo to undelete and hit restore. So, the deleted files are back in the gallery.
- Show both existing and deleted files
App Backup & Restore is the sponsored and authorised app for Android by Apex apps. You can backup your app/ file if you need to free up your memory storage. And, this disk recovery app is simple, small and easy.
Features of App Backup:
- Apk Extractor/Editor – Extract, Edit, or Retrieve app files/data and export as copies
- Apk Assistant/Installer – you can create your own local Play store by backing up app
- App Sharer/Refresher – Migrate, Refresh, or Send apps to different devices and also receive apps from other devices offline
- Auto and easy backup apps without closing them
- Show/Backup/Recover system apps
Recover All My Files New
Recover All My Files New is a new to recover all types of data. It shows the well-organised result which helps you to recent deletion recovery. By mistake when you delete files and there is no other option of recovering it, you can try this file recovery free app.
Features of Recover All My Files New:
- Recover deleted pictures, undelete recover files/data, and recover deleted messages
- Recover formatted SD card. Restore the image from the Device or from the SD card
- No need to Backup data and No Rooting
- Recover all types of file, like BMP, JPEG/JPG, PNG, MNG, GIF, MP4, AVI, MKV, MP3, OGG, WAV, AMR, MP4A, PDF, PPTX, ZIP, JAR, APK, DOCX, XLSX, and much more
- Recover your contact list after factory reset
- No need of using PC
Recover All My Deleted File is one of the best back-ups and restore for you. And lots more Backup notification, SMS/Contacts/Call Log/Bookmark/Calendar backup & restore. It works with just a few buttons press.
Features of Recover All My Deleted Files:
- Extreme & Superb fast backups
- Professional, stable, and easy to use recovery app/data
- Super-fast speed saves your work time
- Just a few buttons press to recover data
- Share your backup with others through email or another way
- Backup your contact
And, this all for today’s’ list of my free phone data recovery. Now I wish you won’t be facing any trouble in your Android journey. Whatever stupid delete your important files/data, you can recover that deleted file.
Extra Tips: If you desire to do a factory data reset on your phone. Then make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card. By using this best data recovery app, when you have finished the restore process. Your data will be there. Finally, try to reboot your device.
While these mobile data recovery apps are good when it comes to undelete files. From your Android device, the rate of success in recovery is not absolute in the real sense. There is an uncertainty that you may not recover all deleted files or data. It is because when you are installing the free data recovery app, it is possible that the files might get deleted forever. I will like to say that there is no real backup for deleted file recovery. So, the recovery apps are available in the Google apps market but it is always wise to keep personal or necessary files in the most secured folder. That’s why you don’t need to be worried about deleting it.