Virtual Private Network or VPN is related to our privacy and security. It builds a protective shield thus no authority can breach into the websites you have visited. You can easily hide your IP address and location by encrypting your communications from prying eyes.
Free VPN for Android lets you browse freely from any Wi-Fi hotspots. By using VPN free Android app, you can avoid censorship and surveillance of the third party. Thus, you can’t be tracked or monitored and they cannot decipher the data. Also, VPN connection can let you browse blocked websites from anywhere. You can easily unblock sites/services like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Skype, Gmail, and so on. With free VPN Android, you can keep on accessing the sites you love.
Best free VPN for Android can prevent you from hackers and thieves from tracking you. For ease of your VPN connection, I have sorted out a list of Top 10 Best VPN App for Android. You can choose one of your preferable best Android VPN apps and download the free VPN Android.
Stay private and secure also keep your mobile activities anonymous with free VPN for Android- Hotspot Shield. You can also browse all the apps or sites which are blocked in your region. So, disguise your online identity with this free VPN app.
Why Hotspot Shield?
- You can have the largest VPN coverage from 20 countries including UK, USA, AU, CN, and much more
- This app features unparalleled VPN Performance which ensures the fastest and most stable VPN speed
- You will be in the safest zone where no one is keeping track of your activity even no logs are kept in its VPN server
- Free bypass to Geo-Restrictions
- It keeps no logs and unparalleled VPN performance
- Basic features for free but it also has Elite options for unlimited features
This is the only free VPN app that features the simple access to your preferred content. You can enjoy the freedom to view apps or sites from your Android device. And most of all you can browse the web privately and anonymously by this VPN free for Android.
Why Hola VPN?
- This app uses community-powered VPN service by which you can share idle data of its users thus to make more open Web browsing
- With reduced data loss, you can accelerate your browsing experience
- This VPN app provides a private network which prevents brand monitoring, self-test, ad-fraud, and so on
- You can make your web world wide by browsing the web freely, securely and privately
Free VPN -Betternet WiFi Proxy is a free and limitless VPN. It requires no registration but upgrades to a premium version which shows no ads. This free VPN Android app can detect your position automatically. And connect you to the nearest VPN server in faster speed than any other speed VPN.
Why Betternet VPN?
- Overcome the government restrictions and unblock any apps or websites
- Secure your mobile connectivity using anonymous connection and be safe in privacy protection
- While you are connected to public Wi-Fi or data connection, you can be protected with this Android VPN
- Upgrade options- for Premium it features more benefits
Super VPN for Android is a safe stuff. Those who require easy to use, one-click connection to VPN, it’s obvious for them to download this app. This app also offers boundless bandwidth and limitless time free trial.
Why Super VPN?
- You can easily avoid third party tracking and protect your connectivity
- You require no root access or registration or settings requirements
- This app offers you the top VPN server speed and authentication
- Easily unblock government restricted websites
Want a 100% free, high-speed VPN? Download now Turbo VPN. It secures you from third party tracking and protects your privacy. It is one of the easiest and fastest VPN apps which connect you to VPN proxy server instantly. It ensures you the most stable VPN server. You can ease your connection with free unlimited data VPN
Why Turbo VPN?
- You can get the free VPN proxy easily
- Get protection from the public Wi-Fi hotspot, 3G, LTE, and all mobile data connection
- You can watch videos which are not permitted in your country
- No need to be a tech expert. Zero technical people can use this free VPN for Android
Free VPN -Hotspot Shield Basic features full version of VPN server coverage. With this app, you can do you online activities securely, privately, and anonymously. You can get rid of unwanted tracking and get protection from hackers.
Why Free VPN?
- Bypass geo-restrictions and visit any site from anywhere in the world
- You can enjoy the web surfing anonymously like never before
- This app is powered by Anchorfree which is a venture-backed company and enable secure access to the world’s private information
- This app offers you the one-click free VPN proxy service and enjoy the complete anonymity
- You can use this VPN app as your VPN iOS too
- Data protection and browse websites from any country
SurfEasy VPN offers you secure and private browsing experience. Now you can surf the web with high-speed and encryption of your personal data information. This best android VPN is the total solution for your VPN-related worries. So, you can actually trust 350 million users of SurfEasy VPN.
Why SurfEasy VPN?
- This free VPN setup is easy. It enables automatically on unsafe Wi-Fi networks
- It uses bank-grade encryption which assures you private information security
- It retains no-log VPN network thus no one knows what you are browsing
- App interface is nice looking
- Hide your geographic location and IP address
VPN Master lets you use unlimited bandwidth and limitless browsing from the list of countries worldwide. This app will connect you to private browsing easily. This free VPN for Android is super-fast and supports torrent. Comparing with other VPNs I can assure you, this is so easy to use. All you need is just a little touch and mask your IP address.
Why VPN Master?
- This app is friendly and has easy interface
- You can unblock websites like Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Youtube, Skype, Viber, and so on
- Enjoy the absolute anonymous and privacy protection
- This app allows you to browse from 20+ different countries
- No restrictions on file sharing
- Unlimited VPN connection Bandwith to use
Snap VPN offers you unlimited data usage and high-speed VPN proxy server. You can connect successfully with just a click like a username, password or registration hassle. This VPN app is the fastest, secure, and free.
Why Snap VPN?
- You can be protected from the network traffic under Wi-Fi hotspot
- This app uses open VPN protocols for encryption
- Stable VPN server for constant service
- Protection from network traffic to browse anonymously and securely
- Bypass firewall and use free VPN proxy
- No user details are required, such as- Username, Password
As a VPN client, you can download SpeedVPN to browse from multi-locations. It offers you the premium bandwidth connection to unblock restricted sites. For every 3 hours, browsing is free. But you can extend per session for 60 minutes as many as you wish with just one-click to extend your session.
- Three (03) hours free browsing for each connection. So, connect VPN as your wish
- No system root required for your Android
- Its VPN server is reliable and provides premium traffic
- No requirement of registration or any special setting
- Browser premium traffic with reliable server
- High-speed network browsing from multi locations
This is the end of my list of Top 10 Best VPN App for Android. From now on, you can be secured from any tracking and third-party obligations. I will prefer to download the top of my list VPN apps. As uppermost apps are the most reviewed and downloaded and earn the trust of millions of users. But I won’t say that the bottom apps are useless. You can also download them too for your VPN experience. They also have many happy users.
You can set up your VPN app for Android by this simple way. You need to download a free VPN app from the Play Store and install any other apps. First, go to Settings –> More networks -> VPN. For your safety, you need to set up a screen lock for this. Touch (+) to Add VPN network then enter a name for your VPN connection. Later, choose Type and enter details of your VPN provider. Finally, just check that you are connected or not.